Financial and Estate Planning
- The process of arranging and anticipating, during one’s lifetime, the accumulation and management of assets during their lifetime and then disposal of those assets after death.
- While considering the minimization of income, gift, estate and generation skipping taxes.
- And considering planning for incapacity as well as eliminating uncertainties over the administration of the estate.
- Wealth accumulation
- Asset protection
- Retirement funding
- College and education planning
- Estate, trust and gift planning